New DJI Matrice 300 (or M300) specifications and information has been leaked exclusively to DroneDJ before the launch of this new enterprise drone late February. The M300 will be accompanied by a brand new hybrid thermal camera called the DJI Zenmuse H20.
DJI Matrice 300 specifications and Zenmuse H20 hybrid thermal camera
Just now we’ve received new information about the upcoming DJI Matrice 300 series and Zenmuse H20 hybrid thermal camera from DJI. As you know the ‘old’ DJI Matrice 200 / 210 drones had issues with their batteries, especially during rain, so a new and improved enterprise drone from DJI was long overdue.
Well, today we are happy to share with you some of the DJI Matrice 300 or M300 specifications and information that was leaked to us.
- DJI Matrice 300 specs (PM430)
- Flight time: 50+ minutes
- Max payload: 2.7KG
- Payload support: XT2/Z30/TP1810/GD610
- FPV camera: 1080p
- Supported payload: 3 payloads simultaneously
- Standard take-off weight: 6,950g
- Max take-off weight: about 9,000g
- Battery TB60/5,935mAh
- DJI Matrice 300 working temperature: -20-50C
- Target acquisition: Spotlight Zoom
- UAS Health Management System
- 6 Directional Sensing, max detection range is 40-50m, and the range can be adjusted
- New transmission system: max flight distance: 10km, 3 channels from aircraft, 2 to each RC
- Smart AI Inspection (Waypoint Flight 2.0): Actions during the flight will be recorded automatically
- Spot-Check (Precise Inspection): Machine learning feature
The new DJI Matrice 300 will be accompanied by a new hybrid thermal camera, the DJI Zenmuse H20.
DJI Zenmuse H20 specs (GD610)
- Zenmuse H20/H20T (Thermal)
- Distance finder by laser range finder
- Night mode: color pallet
The new DJI Matrice 300 and Zenmuse H20 will be offered as DJI’s new flagship medium drone solution.
Jan. 21st 2020 1:13 pm